7-Heaven Blowjob Parlour

7 Heaven is undoubtedly a top spot if you prioritize looks and youth, and as a younger individual, it’s my preferred place to go. The variety of girls available, even some not listed on the website, is impressive, and I’ve had the chance to try out at least half of them. The emphasis on youth is a big plus for me, as I’m not too keen on being with much older women. Fortunately, that’s not an issue here.

On the downside, I’d rate it more like 4.5 stars rather than a perfect 5. The place can get busy, resulting in wait times of around 20-30 minutes. It would be great if they hired more girls to cater to the demand. Additionally, the inexperience of some girls due to their youth can be noticeable during the session. Some tend to use too much hand or stop abruptly when the act concludes, which can be a bit disappointing.

Nonetheless, I highly recommend 7 Heaven for its impressive selection of attractive and young girls. My overall experience has been positive, and I’ll likely be returning in the future.

However, it’s important to note that the front desk service can be inconsistent. While I’ve previously encountered excellent service, my recent visit was marred by an impolite receptionist. She appeared to be upset and even yelled at me, which was quite off-putting. I sincerely hope this isn’t the standard service attitude at 7 Heaven.

As for my personal experience, it was my first time visiting a BJ bar, and I was hesitant due to past negative encounters elsewhere. But upon hearing about 7 Heaven being one of the best BJ shops in Bangkok, I decided to give it a chance.

I’m glad I did because it turned out to be a positive experience. The selection of over 10 young and attractive girls was impressive, and the staff were friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere was relaxing, and the girl I chose to service me took her time and didn’t rush through the session.

Moreover, the menu had a lot of interesting options to choose from, like COF, 69, and handcuffs, among others. This made the experience even more enjoyable and unique.

Based on this visit, 7 Heaven has earned itself a repeat customer, and I can see why the name “Heaven” is fitting as all the girls I encountered were sweet, young, and attractive.

In conclusion, despite some minor flaws, 7 Heaven is a great place for those who value looks and youth. The positive experiences outweigh the negatives, and I’ll likely be returning to explore new girls in the future, as there are some not even listed on the website’s menu.

1 Like