Thermae Cafe

I’m sure by now, many of you guys have heard about Thermae Cafe in Bangkok, Thailand. And if you haven’t, the Thermae freelancer bar is why it’s good to know about this “cafe” in Bangkok.

Thermae Cafe is located on Sukhumvit road, which is Bangkok’s famous tourist street. It’s between the Nana BTS and Asok BTS stations.

The Thermae freelancer bar is in the basement of the well known Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel, which is a guest friendly hotel in Bangkok and also known to be a short time hotel. Most guys take a freelancer girl from Thermae to one of the upstairs rooms for some action.

In the evenings, starting around 8:00pm, you will find the majority of freelancer girls working at Thermae Cafe Bar. The girls will be inside and outside by the stairs leading into the hotel. And this continues well into the night. It’s not uncommon to see girls working outside after the bar closes for the night. They will wait for potential customers to walk by, in hopes of making some extra money.

Inside the cafe is an interesting experience, to say the least. You will find many Thai women lined up, sitting at the tables, or waiting at the bar for customers to pick them up. And the great thing is there’s usually a great selection of freelancer girls working here. Thermae gets quite busy, especially due to their many Asian (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) clients.

Of course, it wouldn’t be complete if I don’t mention the prices, and I know many guys are curious about the costs involved with freelancers. Here is what you can expect:

Short Time - Around 1,500 to 2,500 THB
Long Time - From 3,000 THB upwards to 10,000 THB

Keep in mind, the price depends on the girl and whether or not she is interested in you. Yes, I know it’s mostly about money, but it can make a difference. Why? Because if she also likes you, she will go with you for the lower end of the prices. And if she doesn’t want to go with you, she will give you a higher price or reject you. But generally speaking, those are the prices to expect.

Thermae cafe mostly japanese Koreans usually older visit frequently. The girls working there are freelancers, they mostly make their own rules about where they’ll go and what they’ll do. For the most part I would have thought they’ll be fine going to any hotel that’s not too far though.

The girls don’t approach you in Thermae, they will be lined up along the outer wall and the inner bar making a loop that you’ll walk around. Some will smile and wave but generally there is no hard sell, it’s what I liked about the place.